Monday, January 16, 2012

I don't want these foggy mornings to end; i don't want these icy winds to die away ; i don't want that i cannot wear my woollen socks and stay curled up in bed; i don't want that fresh sensation of washing my face with cold water to dissipate; i don't want that there will be no walks through the park covered in a misty haze; i don't want that i should shield myself from a raging bonfire; i don't want that i cannot soak up the last rays of a dying sun; i don't want that i cannot wear multiple layers of clothes that weigh me down; i don't want that my capacious paunch reduces in size; i don't want that my healthy appetite should die; i don't want that the open-air concerts will end; i don't want that i should fail to enjoy the last of winter's delights; i don't want that i should want what i want... 

No comments: