Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fitness

Just when i wanted to get back into shape, there appears to be a minor roadblock in my efforts...since yesterday i have developed a skipping routine for myself which involves stamina building and free body exercises...my hope is that in a few weeks, if not months, i will have a physically fit body...it is a sort of wish fulfillment that i have desired for a very very long time...excited as i am, i shared my fitness routine with a well wisher, who in all earnestness informed me that if i skip too much my boobs will sag...wtf!!!!...shit man, this is so bloody unfair...i don't care if my boobs sag in disappointment or rise up in happiness...i will SKIP, JUMP, RUN-if that is what it takes to be a healthy human being...thank you for your concern and advice...

2 comments:

La Figlia Che Piange said...

I think thats why sports bras were invented?

bobo said...

i hate bras in the first place but that's besides the point...yes! i am happily exercising:)